Bidding begins Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 9:00 am eastern
Auction ends Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:00 pm eastern
- All proceeds benefit the Harrisville Children’s Center, a non-profit early care and learning center for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old in Harrisville, NH.
- No auctioneer fee. You pay ONLY what you bid.
- Ten minutes before the normal auction closing time, Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 9:00 pm eastern, a ten minute timer per item is started. At that time, any underbidder on a specific item will have 10 minutes to raise the bid. If a higher bid is placed, a new ten minute window is started for that item. The auction for each item ends when 10 minutes pass and no additional bids are placed. Please read this extra information about how the 10 minute window works.
- All items will be sold to the highest bidder.
- New items may be added to the auction up until Wednesday, March 17, 2021. These will be clearly marked on the auction pages.
- Please bid in the following increments:
|Up to $50|| . . . ||$2|
|$50 to $150|| . . . ||$5|
|$150 and up|| . . . ||$10|
- The following forms of payment are accepted: Cash (current HCC families and staff only) or check made out to the Harrisville Children’s Center.
- Gift certificates will be mailed to winners at no additional cost.
- Larger items may be mailed to winners and the amount of shipping cost will be added to final bid amount, or pick up at the Harrisville Children’s Center can be arranged.
- Fragile items will not be shipped and must be picked up at the Harrisville Children’s Center. Arrangements for pick up will be made after the auction concludes.
- Winning bidders will be emailed an invoice within 48 hours following the close of the auction.
- If at any time during the sale period an act or circumstance takes place which impedes or affects the normal sale procedure, the auction can be postponed or terminated at the auctioneer’s discretion. This would include, but not be limited to, an event such as auction host server failure, etc.