Bidding begins Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 9:00 am eastern
Auction ends Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 9:00 pm eastern
- All proceeds benefit the Harrisville Children's Center, a non-profit early care and learning center for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years old in Harrisville, NH.
- No auctioneer fee. You pay ONLY what you bid.
- Ten minutes before the normal auction closing time, Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 9:00 pm eastern, a ten minute timer per item is started. At that time, any underbidder on a specific item will have 10 minutes to raise the bid. If a higher bid is placed, a new ten minute window is started for that item. The auction for each item ends when 10 minutes pass and no additional bids are placed. Please read this extra information about how the 10 minute window works.
- All items will be sold to the highest bidder.
- New items may be added to the auction up until Sunday, February 26, 2023. These will be clearly marked on the auction pages.
- Please bid in the following increments:
|Up to $50|| . . . ||$2|
|$50 to $150|| . . . ||$5|
|$150 and up|| . . . ||$10|
- If at any time during the sale period an act or circumstance takes place which impedes or affects the normal sale procedure, the auction can be postponed or terminated at the auctioneer's discretion. This would include, but not be limited to, an event such as auction host server failure, etc.
Pick-up of auction items:
- Those of you who won just gift certificates will not come to HCC to get your certificates, even if you are local. ALL gift certificates will be mailed at no additional cost. Once you receive your invoice please mail your payment and your gift certificates will be mailed to you within 3 days of receiving payment.
- For those of you who have won items that may be picked up at HCC, before you can get an invoice, you must email Linda to let her know if you want to have your items shipped so she can include the shipping cost to your invoice. Once you receive the invoice with the shipping cost included, please mail your payment and your items will be mailed to you within 3 days of receiving payment. If you will pick them up, please follow instructions for #3 below.
- For those of you who have won items that must be picked up at HCC, we are requesting that you mail your payment once you get your invoice and when payment is received, Linda will contact you to arrange a time for you to come to HCC to get your items.
All payments must be made by check this year and mailed to PO Box 128 Harrisville, NH 03450. Please, under no circumstances, should you come to the Harrisville Children's Center without first having a day/time agreed upon with Linda. The only exception to this is for winners who have children currently enrolled at the Harrisville Children's Center. Those winners (current families) will leave a check in the cash box on the table in the office and Linda will give them their items once the check is received.