Bidding begins on Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 9:00 am eastern
Auction ends at Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:00 pm eastern.
- All proceeds benefit the Harrisville Children's Center, a non-profit early care and learning center for
children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old in Harrisville, NH.
- No auctioneer fee. You pay ONLY what you bid!
- Ten minutes before the normal auction closing time which is on Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:00 pm eastern, a ten minute timer per item is started.
At that time, any underbidder on a specific item will have 10 minutes to raise the bid. If a higher bid is placed, a new 10 minute
window is started for that item. The auction for each item ends when 10
minutes passes and no additional bids are placed. Please read this extra
information about how the 10 minute window works.
- All items will be sold to the highest bidder.
- New items may be added to the auction up until March 17th. These will be clearly marked on the auction
- The following forms of payment are accepted: Cash or check made out to Harrisville Children's Center.
- Gift certificates will be mailed to winners at no additional cost.
- Larger items may be mailed to winners and the amount of shipping cost will be added to final bid amount.
- Fragile items will not be shipped and must be picked up at Harrisville Children’s Center weekdays 7:00 AM
– 5:30 PM.
- Winning bidders will be emailed an invoice within 48 hours following the close of the auction.
- Please bid in the following increments:
|Up to $50|| . . . ||$2|
|$50 to $150|| . . . ||$5|
|$150 and up|| . . . ||$10|
- If at any time during the sale period an act or circumstance takes place which impedes or affects the normal sale procedure, the
auction can be postponed or terminated at the auctioneer's discretion. This would include, but not be limited to event such as
auction host server failure, etc.